S' Alqueria Petita
DescriptionThis rural finca, built in 2000 in traditional style, is a haven of tranquillity being set in an ancient two acre olive grove in the foothills of the Tramuntana mountain. The fabulous swimming pool is set away from the house and unusually the two guest bedrooms are both in individual buildings, each with its own private terrace that enjoy breathtaking views over the rolling Majorcan countryside.
There is a comfortable lounge area with sofas and a fire place in the living room. Next to the dining area is the fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table for 4 persons. There are two large fridges to keep all your drinks cool in summer and from the kitchen you have direct access to the covered porch with a dining table for 6 persons. From here you can enjoy your breakfast while appreciating the beautiful views of the surrounding hills and mountains.
S’ Alqueria Petita has no close neighbours but is within easy walking distance of the charming village of Caimari.
There is a wood fired pizza oven and a BBQ to prepare beautiful long lunches and dinners at home.
In Caimari you will find two general stores, a chemist, bars and an excellent family run restaurant. There are wonderful beaches less than half an hour’s drive as are both Palma and Pollenca. Several golf courses are even closer.
Good to know: there now is fiber optic fast internet available at the house.
Guest house 1
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table and terrace doors opening to the covered terrace
- 2 utility rooms with washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 fridges
- Dining room with table for 8 people
- Living room with sofas
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with double bed and bathroom en suite with bath tub and shower
Guest house 1
- Large bedroom with air conditioning and two single beds, en suite bathroom with bath tub and shower
Guest house 2
- Bedroom with air conditioning and 2 single beds, en suite bathroom with shower
- 7500sqm plot
- Large pool 4.5 x 10 meter, 1.50 - 1.80 meter deep
- 6 sun beds and parasols
- Comfortable shaded sitting area with sofa
- Each guesthouse has their own terrace
- Boules pitch
- 2 hammock
- Wood fired pizza oven
- Air conditioning
- Tumble dryer
- Parking on the plot
- Private swimming pool
- Central heating
- DVD player
- No smoking
- Sorry no pets
- Not wheelchair adapted
- Satellite TV
- Wifi Internet
- Iron & Iron board
- 5 minute walk to the village Caimari with a small grocery store, restaurants and bars
- 30 minutes from the sandy beaches in Alcudia and Pollensa
- 10 minute drive from the town Inca with supermarkets, shops and restaurants
- 30 minute drive from several golf courses
- 30 minute drive from the capital Palma
- 35 minute drive from the airport
€170 Remaining months
The above rates are per night and stated in Euros
- For stays over 7 nights a quick clean & towel + bedlinen change is included
- A cot and high chair are available for your use
- Final cleaning fee 150 EUR
- Central heating by consumption (in winter)